Dreamforce is a mecca for Salesforce users and developers from around the world. That’s especially true for companies whose IT strategy — in whole or in part — includes not only a Salesforce solution, but also those who understand the value in a more extensive use of the cloud.
Simply stated, growing, forward-thinking companies send their teams to Dreamforce in droves to stay ahead of the technology and learning curves—and to ultimately maintain a competitive advantage.
The power of Dell Boomi’s multipurpose PaaS
Increasingly, companies like these realize that adoption of best-of-breed, cloud-based applications is not only vital, but also one of several steps toward greater business efficiency and resiliency. These companies recognize that the applications composing their IT infrastructure — whether cloud-based, on-premises or home-grown — must work together to:
- exchange data
- append, update, or match data
- enable business processes (such as lead-to-cash, org-to-org reporting, or BI/analytics)
In other words, they need to extend the Salesforce platform to work with other business-critical applications, such as legacy ERP systems, proprietary databases, HRM/HCM apps, and many more.
There is good news: all of this is possible—and scalable—with a multi-purpose platform as a service (PaaS). Dell Boomi delivers the first and only multi-purpose PaaS for AtomSphere integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Master Data Management (MDM), and API Management solutions.
The Dell Boomi multi-purpose PaaS seamlessly extends the Salesforce platform by enabling the connection to any combination of cloud and on-premises applications without software, appliances, or coding. Organizations of all sizes — from growing companies to large enterprises — enjoy rapid time to value as a result of automating business processes and sharing data across applications with the Dell Boomi Platform.
Experience Dell Boomi at Dreamforce ‘15
Dell Boomi is a proud sponsor at Dreamforce ’15. We invite you to learn how Dell Boomi can help your company automate business processes, improve efficiencies and future-proof your IT investments—by visiting us at these Dreamforce locations:
The Dell Boomi booth (N1723, Moscone North Expo Hall)
- Watch one of our brief in-booth theater presentations, grab a cool giveaway and enter for your chance to win one of three US$500 American Express gift cards.
The Dell Boomi kiosk in the Appirio booth: W301 (Moscone West Expo Hall)
- Visit the Appirio booth to learn more about how Dell Boomi works with this system integrator.
Breakout and partner theater sessions:
- Automating Data Integration, Quality and Governance: The Genesys Use Case (Tuesday, September 15 at 10:30 AM, Metreon AMC Theaters, Metreon Theater 6)
- American Air Filter and Zendesk Share Business Process Automation Best Practices (Wednesday, September 16 at 4:30 PM, Metreon AMC Theaters, Metreon Theater 10)
- Automating Business Processes, Data Quality and Future-readiness with PaaS (Thursday, September 17 at 1:30 PM, Partner Theater North 2)
In anticipation of Dreamforce ‘15, you can get a head-start by accessing these free online resources:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide (2015)
- The Salesforce Integration Guidebook
- Customer Success Stories
We look forward to seeing you at Dreamforce!