Join us in Austin, Texas next month for an amazing journey in technology and innovation—Dell World 2014! With over 50 immersive breakout sessions, Dell World covers the industry’s hottest trends, including cloud computing, network security, BYOD and the future of the data center.
You’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from a Dell Boomi customer in the session, “LinkedIn: Accelerated growth via Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)” and learn first-hand how LinkedIn implemented a cloud-first strategy to accelerate their growth and increase agility in the marketplace by streamlining key business processes.
Dell World also features keynote presentations from noted industry experts, including:
- Tom Reilly, CEO, Cloudera, who has a distinguished 30-year career in the enterprise software market.
- Peter Diamandis, MD, Chairman of Singularity University, a graduate-level Silicon Valley institution that studies exponentially growing technologies, their ability to transform industries and solve humanity’s grand challenges
- Erik Brynjolfsson, the Director of the MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy, a Professor at the MIT Sloan School, Chairman of the Sloan Management Review and a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research
- Andrew McAfee, principal research scientist at MIT, who studies how digital technologies are changing business, the economy, and society
- Shyam Sankar, President at Palantir, who developed the company’s approach to partnering technologists with the world’s leading government, commercial, and philanthropic institutions to solve their most critical data challenges
- Michael Chui, a Partner at the McKinsey Global Institute based in San Francisco, who directs research on the impact of long-term disruptive technology trends – such as Big Data and Open Data, social media, and the Internet of Things – on business, the economy and society
- Alexis Ohanian, an entrepreneur and investor in Brooklyn, N.Y., co-founder of the social news site reddit
Register now, and take advantage of our Buy One, Get One Free offer to share with a colleague in your organization. After registering, you’ll receive an email with a unique code you can give a colleague to join you! Buy one Dell World Pass, get one free.
Dell World User Forum
Running from November 4-7, Dell World User Forum focuses on customer education with technical breakouts and hands-on labs—and includes access to Dell World. For IT managers or systems administrators in your organization, Dell World User Forum offers endpoint systems management (ESM) content, hands on SonicWALL sessions, as well as further content from Dell Software products like identity and access management (IAM), data protection, and enterprise mobility management (EMM) and more. Again, you can Buy one Dell World User Forum Pass, get one free – remember, each User Forum registration includes a Dell World Pass, for an even better deal!
Can’t attend in person? Register to join us online to take part in Dell World’s virtual events.
Visit www.dellworld.com for further updates!