On Friday evening, Dell Boomi received a Gold Stevie® at the 12th Annual American Business Awards ceremony at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. Dell Boomi received the award in the “New Product Awards & Product Management: Software – Integration Solution” category.
Our Gold Stevie award was based on accomplishments over the previous year, including:
- Expanding the capabilities of Dell Boomi AtomSphere to include API management. With this addition, AtomSphere now has the ability to create, monitor, measure, secure, throttle and scale published APIs. This provides customers with the necessary visibility and control to create, manage and administer APIs and web services as they grow and scale out.
- Supporting 30 times more integration processes than the nearest competitor. In February of this year, AtomSphere exceeded more than 450 million integration processes per month (trust.boomi.com). This means that enterprises of any size can now take advantage of AtomSphere’s flexibility and scalability for all their integration deployments.
- Receiving a U.S. patent that focuses on the system and method by which:
- Customers using Dell Boomi AtomSphere’s web-based graphical user interface can drag and drop integration components including connectors, maps, document property elements and start and end points, to visually model an integration process between applications.
- Customers using the Dell Boomi Atom technology can automatically create a customized, executable integration application to deploy in the cloud or behind an enterprise firewall.
A Stevie has become one of the world’s most coveted business prizes, and the American Business Awards is the premier awards program in the U.S. More than 3,300 entries were submitted to the program this year.
Dell Boomi AtomSphere Takes Adaptive Approach to Application Integration Accelerating Customer Time to Value
Companies without a method of synchronizing data between multiple lines of business are at a serious disadvantage in terms of maintaining accurate data, forecasting, and automating key business processes.