Genesys, a leading provider of omnichannel, customer experience, and contact center solutions, used a transformational cloud-first strategy to support its end-to-end integration and data management requirements. Attendees of the Gartner Enterprise Information and Master Data Management Summit in London on March 2 will have the opportunity to learn first-hand how Genesys accomplished that transformation, directly from Kris Krishan, VP of Corporate Applications for Genesys.
Make time to attend this session to hear how Genesys:
- gained up-to-date information company wide
- reinvented the economics of integration, governance and MDM
- extended its cloud ERP and CRM as a business-critical information repository
In his presentation, Kris will share how Genesys moved application architecture, integration and MDM to the cloud by working with Dell Boomi AtomSphere integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and Master Data Management solutions.
- Title: Genesys Takes Application Architecture, Integration and MDM to the Cloud
- Date: Wednesday, March 2
- Time: 12:15 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Location: Arora 17, Level 1, Intercontinental Hotel – The O2, London, UK
Visit the Dell Boomi stand
During the conference, you’ll have the opportunity to visit the Dell Boomi stand, (number PL1), and have your cloud-based master data management questions answered by Dell Boomi experts.
In the evening on March 2, Dell Boomi will host a networking event at our stand, with entertainment provided by a magician and mind reader. Challenge the magician in some games for a chance to win a Tile gadget (1 of 50, while supplies last)!
Dell Boomi is proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the Gartner Enterprise Information and MDM Summit, so be sure to visit our stand to learn more about cloud-based MDM and integration.