Here’s the next in my series of interviews from VentureBeat’s CloudBeat, held two weeks ago in San Francisco.
After his panel, I got a chance to chat with Andres Bang, head of global sales and operations systems at Linkedin. I talked to Andres about how they used Dell Boomi to integrate their cloud and on-premise applications, along with their CRM platform Salesforce.
Andres told me, “Dell Boomi is doing to the integration industry what Salesforce did to the CRM industry 10 years ago.” Hear what else he had to say:
Some of the ground Andres covers:
- What Andres does and the goals of his group within LinkedIn
- Looking for a way to expand their Salesforce platform with custom applications
- Stitching together Salesforce, databases, tools and custom apps with Dell Boomi. “Integrations which used to take months or years are now talking days or weeks”
- For what specific apps and data types LinkedIn is using Boomi to connect to Salesforce and provide a “single pane of glass” for sales
More CloudBeat videos to come at Barton's Blog
Stay tuned to this blog for interviews with
- Luke Kanies—Puppet CEO
- Joe Arnold—CEO of SwiftStack
- Anand Iyengar—Founder of CloudVelocity
Pau for now…