As a “Dell Boomi Certified System Integrator,” Tech Mahindra will now offer its customers a platform that integrates any combination of cloud and on-premises applications without software, appliances or coding.
“Tech Mahindra specializes in enabling digital transformations for customers across industries that include manufacturing, telecom, healthcare and retail,” said Pritam Parvatkar, Global Head of Alliances & Partnerships at Tech Mahindra. “Our Customer Experience group’s large portfolio of integration solutions play a vital role in connecting on-premises and cloud applications to offer a seamless process experience for all stakeholders. Dell Boomi is the leader in the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) space, and our partnership with them will enable our enterprise clients to dramatically improve their customers’ experience across sales, service and marketing.”
With Dell Boomi iPaaS, Tech Mahindra’s solutions enable customers to:
- Quickly and painlessly connect any combination of cloud and on-premises applications.
- Create new integrations using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Leverage Boomi Suggest to harness the knowledge of the Dell Boomi community to decrease new integration mapping times.
- Use pre-built and standardized connectors to speed integration development.
- Manage all integration processes from a single, unified view.
- Easily test new integrations before rolling them out.
Read the full release here.